Looking for a quality keyword research tool that provides quality keywords. START your keyword search below.
Keyword terms you should know…
- Keyword – any phrase that the user types in the search engine to find what they’re looking for. Jaaxy will provide you with additional keywords that are being used that will create more traffic to your website.
- Avg – this is the average number of searches the keyword receives a month. You want to use a keyword that is actually being searched. Otherwise your page will not be as effective.
- Traffic – This is the amount of visits you can expect to your website if you achieve first page ranking in the search engines. Traffic is the second most important feature that you want to look for in a keyword. Anything less than 50 visits a month may not be worth your while.
- QSR – Quoted Search Results – number of competing websites ranked in Google for the exact keyword. The most important feature you want to look for in a keyword. It doesn’t make sense to aim for a keyword that has more than 300 competing websites. The likelihood that you achieve first page rankings will be scarce.
- SEO – a score based on traffic and competition, the higher the score, the more likely you will rank for this keyword on the first page. (Scale of 1-100, higher = better) An awesome feature inside Jaaxy that helps you identify which keyword to use.
As always feel free to drop a comment if you need any additional help.