Wealthy Affiliate Provides:
- Quality unlimited hosting
- Internet marketing training
- 24/7 website support
- Unlimited access
- Access to website experts for 1-on-1 help
- Research tools
WA has the #1 Rated Internet Marketing Training platform in the industry. It was established in 2005. What’s so popular about WA is it’s free membership and its free website building and hosting.
How to Get Started
Create a free account at Wealthy Affiliate and experience the state of the art cloud hosting with a full WordPress install to design your website!
WordPress allows you to:
- Create pages and posts
- Manage website comments
- Customize your site
- Install plugins
- Backup your website
Quality Free Hosting
Site Rubix offers low density shared hosting. Which provides ultimate redundancy. It also provides you with a free subdomain name. As well as an automatic login with the most secure password so that your website remains safe from any threats.
7 Reasons you should choose Wealthy Affiliate
1) You get 2 free websites
2) Offers free training
3) Video walkthroughs
4) Two training classrooms
5) One on one coaching for the first 7 days
6) Keyword research tool; You get 30 keyword searches.
7) Be a free member for life!
Now that you are considering building your own website for free. Let me tell you about our Premium feature.
You will get:
- Up to 50 Websites
- Unlimited Training, Keyword Searches, and 24/7 Live Help
- Get comments on your site from 100s thousands members at WA (This will help you get your website ranked in the search engines)
- Get website feedback from 100s thousands of members including experts in the field.
- Check on your Site Health everyday and see it get indexed in Google.
I’ve been building websites for some time and I have never come across a platform like the one at Wealthy Affiliate. I remember my first time building a website; a few years ago. It was nearly impossible! The 101 questions and no help. I think you’ll appreciate all the support at WA.
Do not take on this task alone. There is a whole community at your reach and willing to help. Be apart of it!
Was this post helpful to you? Please Share. Have you ever built a website before? If so, what kind of obstacles have you found in your way? Share your comments down below.