Founders: Gerard Ferro and Eric Shugarts
Rating: (1 / 5)
What is RxCut About?
RxCut is a discount prescription program that enables consumers to receive the lowest prices available for their prescription drugs. The card is accepted at all major chain pharmacy stores as well as most independently owned pharmacies. Card users have saved up to 87% using the card. To become a RxCut cardmember there is no charge and the membership is free. Now what about the business opportunity?
There’s a pretty lucrative compensation plan which I’ll discuss more in detail below. You can earn residual income every time someone uses the card, and also earn when you recruit new distributors. RxCut provides a unilevel mlm plan. Basically, how that works is everyone you personally recruit is on your first level, and then their recruits will be considered your 2nd level. I’ll touch more on this topic further down my review.
The Good & the Bad
PRO #1 – Free discount prescription program
PRO #2 – They give you a marketing website plus a great starter kit upon joining
PRO #3 – Multi billion dollar industry
CON #1 – Steep joining cost for the business opportunity
CON #2 – Recruiting
CON #3 – Did I say Recruiting…
Who is RxCut For?
- Anyone looking to start an mlm business which offers an easy product to sell, discount prescription cards; and they’re free!
- People who would like to save money on prescriptions.
- If you pay a co-pay greater than $10, or do not have insurance, you should definitely take advantage of the free membership.
- People interested in helping others save money on prescription drugs.
- There discount prescription card can be used at over 54 thousand pharmacies nationwide. It’s pretty simple. When you arrive at the pharmacy you simply pass them your membership card. You can ask them for the pharmacy’s price, the price using your own insurance, and the RxCut price. This way you will always pay the lowest price possible.
How does RxCut make money? They get paid a fee ($2.50) every time you use their card. This helps operate the business and business opportunity. The pharmacy charges their own prices which may be lower occasionally. The health insurance also charges a fee which may come out higher because it can be a $10+ co-pay. Finally, RxCut states they provide the lowest prices 8 out of 10 times.
- There is also a Vision and Dental plan that you can purchase from RxCut for $12.95/month.
- There is a Pharmacy Price Search Tool on their website that you can use to find the lowest prices on medications in your local area. This tool is pretty neat. You simply enter the name of the prescription, your zip code, and you can search up to 50 pharmacies.
RxCut Tools, Training, & Support
- RxCut provides you with a marketing website to help you generate new customers. Of course this website has your personalized id on it for tracking purposes.
- They have a member portal which you can track your results.
- They have online resources to help you grow your business.
- You can call their (800) number for support, or submit a help inquiry online through their website.
- As you will be in an MLM, you can seek help from the person who sponsored you and your upline.
How Much Does it Cost to Join RxCut?
To become an affiliate, it costs $199. What comes with your initial investment?
- A customized marketing website
5,000 RxCut cards
Access to the Partner Portal
Guidance about your first 24 hours as an agent
Print ready card templates
How Do You Make Money With RxCut? | The Business Opportunity
Anytime you sponsor an affiliate you will earn $79. (They must pay the $199 to qualify.)
As I mentioned earlier, RxCut has a uni-level structured compensation plan. They pay 4 levels down. You will also earn every time someone uses the RxCut to purchase FDA approved prescriptions. There is a unique code on every membership card given by you to track your commissions.
Residual Commissions Earned From Card Usage
Level 1 – you will earn $1.50 from all of your customers and personal recruits who use the card (per use).
Level 2 – earn .35 per use. (This is all the customers earned from your second level. Remember, your second level are the recruits from your first level. The same applies for subsequent levels.)
Level 3 – earn .10 per use.
Level 4 – earn .5 per use.
Residual Income from other plans are:
Benefit Relief Vision and Dental Membership – Earn $2.50 on Level One and .40 on Level Two.
Benefit Relief Select and Plus Membership – Earn $3.50 on Level One and .55 on Level Two.
My Final Opinion of RxCut
RxCut is definitely a keeper. I will actually be getting the membership card asap. Why pay more? Plus there’s no fee or application. As far as the business opportunity, I have some skepticism. It can be really difficult to recruit people, and if you didn’t know, recruiting is the heartbeat of an mlm. The only real way to make money.
Residual income is a tricky subject because you basically are putting in the work first then reaping the benefits later. You will need to market your website, and get really good at lead generating if you want to be successful in this type of business. I find affiliate marketing to be much easier, and it’s actually my first choice as a home based business opportunity.
RxCut at a Glance…
Founders: Gerard Ferro and Eric Shugarts
Rating: (1 / 5)
Do you have a personal experience with RxCut? If so, I would love to hear about your personal experience with their products/service. Also, if you have any questions
Let me know in the comments below! 😀
As always, I appreciate your feedback. It truly does help others!