Owners: Josef Gorowitz, Scott Dudelson, Ron Leshem, and Eron Zehavi
Rating: (2.5 / 5)
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a rewards program that you can sign up to and earn rewards on things you may already be doing on the web. Everyday things such as shopping at your fave stores, surfing the web, completing surveys, watching videos, or playing games. Currently hosting to 13 million members, and have an up to date reward distribution of 85 mil.
Pros: Earn money on things you were already going to do.
Interact with their interactive website which includes blogs and sweepstakes.
Purchase gift cards and other mechandise through their online store.
Thousands of different options to redeem rewards.
Can use the program on the go. (Android and iOS)
Cons: Limited earning potential.
Support may not get back to you.
Is Swagbucks a Scam?
Check out these complaints:
These would lead people to think that Swagbucks is a scam, but it’s not. It’s pretty legit. You get paid in exchange for doing work or using their website.
Who is Swagbucks for?
- People that search for things online.
- If you like to use your pass time watching videos or playing games.
- If you like to research cooking techniques, or recipes.
- Many other things like shopping for car insurance, shopping online, or if you like filling out surveys too.
How Does Swagbucks Work?
Check out the several ways that you can earn swagbucks below:
- Swagbucks search engine – use their search engine and find opportunities for more swagbucks.
- Get Alerts – notifications of new opportunities to earn
- Swagbucks Rewards Credit Card – If you don’t already have a rewards credit card, it may be a good idea to have one.
*Hint: 10,000 SB is $10.
- Swag Hooks – an individual link you can share on your favorite social networks and earn more.
- Blogs filled with the most recent information to help users.
- Swag Codes – A game that notifies you of a specific code and gives you a clue of where you can find it. Whether it would be in a blog, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. Once found, you enter the code in what they call the Swag Code Safe, and then you earn more swagbucks.
- Swagbutton – a feature that will notify you that the website you’re visiting supports Swagbucks; more earning potential. Also helps with finding discounts on that particular website.
- Offers hundreds of different types of gift cards to redeem with your swagbucks.
- Always hosting Sweepstakes that you can enter with your swagbucks and win different prizes.
- Online directory of all the different stores that you can earn more at like Amazon or Walmart.
Final Opinion of Swagbucks
I have found Swagbucks to be a good product. I do recommend you to have it. Why not? Earn a couple extra bucks for things you are already doing online. However, you should also learn how to earn a residual income online. If you want the opportunity to earn a living online, this would be ideal for you. You can visit my review on Wealthy Affiliate to learn more.
Have you made any money using Swagbucks? Please share your experience to help others online. If you think this review is helpful then go ahead and share it with your friends!