Name: Amazon Affiliate Program
Founder: Jeff Bezos
Rating: (4.3 / 5)
What is the Amazon Affiliate Program About?
Welcome to the Amazon Affiliate Program Review! We’re going to go over what it is but first allow me to give you an intro to the notorious Amazon which was built in 1994.
Fun Fact: Mr. Jeff Bezos created the business plan on his drive moving from New York to Seattle.
The company started out in a garage. Mr. Bezos knew there was going to be an increase, about 2300% in online shopping over the next decade. Now amazon is the #1 online shopping website on the web; advertising it’s products from A to Z. Amazon is a billion dollar company and has what can be a very high potential earning affiliate program.
Pros: Have the opportunity to advertise millions of products.
- You can earn anywhere from 1% to 10% on commissions.
- You earn advertising fees on qualified purchases, not just the product you advertised.
- Get up and running in one day. Just one approval to get.
- Join for free.
- Advertise for the #1 online retailer in the ecommerce.
Cons: Will not provide you with your own website, or domain name.
Who the Amazon Affiliate Program For?
You don’t need to be an advanced user, nor do you have to be a web developer, or specialize in programming. You simply cut and paste your links on your desired products.
Whether you’re a large network, or blogger you can use the linking tools to monetize your website. Need help creating a website to make money, watch the video. Actually, this should be your first step.
Training, Tools, & Support at the Amazon Affiliate Program
- Link to any Page – Grab the link off of any page you are viewing and share. (easy access)
- Social Network Friendly – Update your status on your Facebook with content or Tweet a link to the Amazon page you want shared.
- View Earnings Summary – Report that shows all your earnings, and is accessible 24/7. This helps you find out what motivates your customers to buy certain products.
- aStore – Phenomanal ability to create a storefront (user friendly/ don’t need to an advanced user). It offers a setup tool guide to walk you through the process. You can build up to 100 storefronts.
- A Shopping Cart – Used for multiple purchases. Your customer will check out on Amazon.
- Trade-In Program – Allow you to earn up to 4% commission on qualifying trade-in products.
- Earn $3 for people you subscribe to amazon prime.
- Accessible stylish graphical banners to promote. Including banners for special events and holidays
Amazon Associate Program member services – Assists you with everything such as What’s New, Advertising Fees and Payments, Linking (like building links), Reports (such as understanding your reports),Your Account, and Top Questions asked.
Member Contact Center
Support page that assists you with Performance Tips. Tips such as Product Selection (best products to promote), and Web Services that help you with integrating your links on your website. Also, more Tips that help you with optimization in Search-Engine Marketing (creating traffic is very important).
How Much Does it Cost to Join the Amazon Affiliate Program?
Program is FREE to everyone.
Final Review of the Amazon Affiliate Program
The Amazon Affiliate Program is great! You can make a lot of money using it. You can make this full time or even part time work to earn a supplemental income. With all the tools provided for you and free membership there is nothing holding you back from making money online.
Are You Looking to Make Money Online?
I have a suggestion, you can optimize your business with your own website. As a matter of fact, you need a website if you want to make any real money online. Here is a blog on how you can build a website for free. There is free hosting included, and tons of training and support. All you have to do is follow the link to get the step by step training.
Are you making any money with the Amazon Affiliate Program? Please share your experience down below to help others.
If you feel that others can benefit from this review please share!